martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

grado sexto (6) to be verb

I. Llena el blanco con la conjugación correcta del verbo to be en inglés, usando el presente o pretérito.

Ejemplo: I ___ excited to see my friend. -> I am excited to see my friend.
  1. Dinner ___ on the table.
  2. It ___ seven in the morning.
  3. I ___ very tired today.
  4. My mother ___ calling me yesterday.
  5. Where ___ you from?
  6. When we ____ in Spain two weeks ago, we ate tapas.
  7. José ___ happy to see his wife when she arrived last week.
  8. We ___ in the office today.
  9. They ___ happy to see you.
  10. Parents ___ proud of their children.
  11. I ___ hoping that you would remember my birthday.
  12. Ana ___ upset that Carlos never came back to see her.
  13. The children ___ having fun playing in the backyard.
  14. After the party last night, they ___ very tired.
  15. We ___ all great friends!
    1. is
    2. is
    3. am
    4. was
    5. are
    6. were
    7. was
    8. are
    9. are
    10. are
    11. was
    12. was
    13. are
    14. were
    15. are


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario